✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Monday, November 14, 2011

Today's Workout !

Rock Your Body Today!
Today's workout!
runner_women.JPG 5~ mile hill run ~     I took a 3 day break over the weekend from running and I wasn't too sure how I would feel for my run today. At first on my first hill I still felt very sore and my lower back was killing me. As I ran my first mile I really couldn't tell if it was going to be a good run? I can always tell within the first quarter to half mile if it's going to be good, great or a crappy run. Today it took a little longer for me to tell what my run would be... I ended up having a kick ass strong run after I got passed the first half mile hill. It was one those kinds of runs that I want to keep running... I even made it all the way up "barf hill" without stopping at least once. 

152~ walking lunges ~ Oh they burned my Okole today!
15~min. 4-lb hula hoop ~

Bugs Bunny Eating Carrot Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif 
Today's diet!
5-eggs 2-yolks 5-whites ~ 1/2 papaya  1-cup green tea ~
   Protein smoothie (mango,banana,papaya,strawberry)
1scp.creatine 1tsp.flax seed oil ~
Chicken Cesar salad  16oz water ~
1 apple w/tbsp peanut butter  16oz water ~
1 bowl homemade (healthy) turkey chili w/sprinkle mozzarella cheese 1-diet pepsi ~ 
1cup green tea ~
http://www.islandpropertysolutions.com/cuptea.gif







                                                       

No comments: