✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today's Workout !

Rock Your Body Today!                                                                            
Today's workout!    

Weight workout w/my son today ~  Back/Biceps
3.5 mile hill run ~ I will do my hill run prior to my weight workout!
Okole work ~ walking lunges, bench steps ups ~  

  1. Barbell rows (2x reverse-grip ~ 2x front-grip)~ 4x   (12-15 reps)
  2. Incline dumbbell curls (alternating) ~ 4x
  3. Dumbbell rows ~ 4x
  4. Standing close-grip barbell curls ~ 4x
  5. Barbell seated squats ( sit down on beach and stand back up)~100 reps  4x 25 reps ~ 4x
  6. Dumbbell bench step ups ~ 100 reps (done in 3x sets)
  7. Situps w/10-lb medicine ball ( throw/catch @top of each situp) 110 reps ~ 3x (till 110 reps done)
  8. Planks ~ 4x (hold for 60 sec.)
 





Bugs Bunny Eating Carrot Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif
 Today's diet!                    

1 comment:

Ready in 5 Weeks said...

I had to Google Okole but I had an idea and it was correct! ha ha ha

Kristy
http://readyin5weeksblogspot.com