✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Running✿ "Kick My Okole Hill"

I thought I would share one of my beautiful island hills... I named it.. "Kick my Okole Hill" I could only get part of the hill in the shot as you can see how far down it goes, and it goes up steeper as I climb higher. Goes another 1.5 miles up to the top from this point. I have gotten to the point where I don't stop, unless it's too hot and my puppies need a 60 seconds shade break. Sometimes it might be a tough run day and my quads get pumped up so full I need to relieve them for 30-60 sec. then we keep climbing. This is #1 of five long steep hills I climb when I do my hill climbing runs. It's a beautiful view at the top!



 This is my puppy growing bigger everyday. He's 6 months old now and has been running with me since he was only 10 weeks old. He loves to run right beside me and after our run he loves to relax on the cool grass. Bear will relax and watch me do my walking lunges up and down our cul-de-sac I think it's his favorite part of running.. lol  Relaxing on the cool, green grass.

Here is Bear & Sammy waiting in my truck to go for a ride to the store after our long 5-mile hill run. One of their favorite things to do after such a long, hot run.

No comments: