✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Training & Competing While Pregnant

Yes... You can workout, train and even compete while pregnant. Check my picture below and you will be surprised to find out that I was 4 1/2 month along when I was on stage in this picture. I became Ms. Big Island & best overall poser here at 4 1/2 months pregnant. So my point is here... No excuses to have the best body you can at any age or anytime in your life ~

 
There will always be things going on around us, life events to give us the opportunity to just quit. There's no time, I am stress with too much work, my husband, wife or partner will not let me. I'm too tired and I am pregnant. Unless your doctor tells you it will be a danger to you or the baby, and you have never workout prior to becoming pregnant. You can do it!  Make it a part of your everyday life and it will give back to your life in so many ways ~

No comments: