✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Friday, September 16, 2011

Can't is NOT an option !

  When I first began lifting weights, and even considering competing as a bodybuilder my brother Dana who taught me how, and trained me in lift weights would never let me say the word "Can't" If I ever uttered that word he would make lift more and lift harder just for saying that one word. Can't was NOT  a option at any moment or anytime. The word or feeling that came with that word didn't exist for me. Now training my 16 year old son I told him that same thing when he first uttered that one small fearful word ... can't. He only said it once and has never said it again! There is no such word. If you allow yourself say it, you surely will believe it. Then you really can't do it. How sad would that be to let one little word control what you really can do!  Can't is not a option and never let be again!  

No comments: