✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Friday, September 9, 2011

Today's Workout !



dumbbells
4 mile hill run
Today was hill run day.. 4 miles including 4 long steep hills.  I am glad I rested yesterday as I had a amazing run.  One of my more challenging hills that really kicks my butt I was able to run half way up, then rest 1min walking & continue running up to the top. This hill is steep and very tough to do without stopping, and it's always at the tale end of my run so it makes it even more difficult to do without stopping for lactic acid release from my thighs.

Afternoon weight workout ~  pm  Shoulder Burn workout
Quad Super sets 4x ea.  (120 sec rest between ea. time through) Feel the pain & burn =)
Seated Dumbbell Military Press ~ 4x
Up-right Rows ~ 4x
Standing Lateral Raises ~ 4x
Standing Front Raises ~ 4x




My diet today ~  Free Day =)  hmmmmm what will I let myself have?
Pig Eating 
 
Ha Ha very funny... It's my free day yes, but I would never just be a Ms Piggy & go hog wild ... Okay, I will share what eating freely means to me!

 




No comments: