✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Friday, September 9, 2011

Now that's a NICE rack!

A nice rack of dumbbell's that is....lol     

Dumbbells/Rack
Iron Collecting
In the beginning my brother and I collected iron dumbbells, and we had a nice rack that was kept at his house. For years trained most everyday at his house so all the iron and machines we collected and purchased were kept there in our Dungeon Gym. Now training my 16 year old son for the past year I started a new collection of iron dumbbells, plates & machines with him. My son is now ready for the 45's & 50's set of dumbbells. He saved up his money to buy the 45's and I will buy the 50's. Our rack is not as big and my brothers, but it will be...lol   So this weekend we well go to my favorite place on the island... Sports Authority!  To go dumbbell shopping ")
dumbbells



No comments: