✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Monday, September 19, 2011

Today's Workout !

dumbbells

Today's workout !                                      

6 mile run tonight ~
( I did my long run late tonight 6pm @Kealakehe High School ~ Lots of hills, lots of miles too!  It was a real good long steady, strong run with No stopping for any of the hills.. =) 
20 minuets of 4-lb hula hoop ~

Daily Notes~ Still sore from my arm workout on Saturday... Now with running tonight & my sore upper body I am just ready to sleep! Body needs major rest to be ready for tomorrow's workout!







Bugs Bunny Eating Carrot Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif
Today's diet ...

Protein bar 22g.  water  1c.green tea
1 apple w/ tablespoon peanut butter .. l6oz water 
1- can water pked tuna ~ 1- tsp mayo w/chopped celery ~ 
diet pepsi

 
 
                                                                                                                         

No comments: