✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Elliptical Trainer vs Hitting the Road "Running"

Precor 
Elliptical Trainer
I have my own Elliptical Trainer at home, in fact it sits right in my living room. I love do love hitting the open road running more than using my elliptical. Early on embarking on bodybuilding and fitness career my brother taught me free weights and running, jump roping, sprinting were far better for your body than any machine. I was trained that way, and feel very strongly that it is so very true! That doesn't mean I can't or don't use machines because I do. I just only use once in awhile, or if no other choice. As for my elliptical machine, I chose it because it is good to use between hitting the road running, and it works your whole body & burns some serious fat!

No comments: