✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat?

Pumkin
Happy Halloween ~ If your watching your waistline it would be best to choose a trick instead of a treat. Halloween candy may come in bite size pieces, but they are not so bite size when you can see them on your butt, thighs and tummy in the days to follow. Those bite size pieces can lead to you over indulging yourself without even knowing it. So if you choose a treat instead of trick be careful not to eat too many.. You don't want to spend the first half of November working off your Halloween bite size candy splurge..  

Candy
"Be careful how many u eat" 
pumkin mouse


Have a safe Happy Halloween =)

2 comments:

Ready in 5 Weeks said...

Debra you are so right! I deliberately buy candy that I don't care for, like the sour things instead of chocolate!

Thank goodness my son is too old to go trick or treating and bring home a bag of candy!

Kristy

http://readyin5weeks.blogspot.com

✿islangurl said...

Kristy.. My son is too hold now too, 16 and even then I was always lucky because I never get trick or treaters at my house. I live in a subdivision that gets trick or treaters at Halloween but my house is in a cul de sac & has a long driveway to my house so they never want to make that journey to my door.. I used to be sad when we first moved in our home and the kids were young and no one would come get the candy I bought =( After a few years it ended up being a blessing not to buy candy..
When I did buy candy I did the same as you do, buy candy I hated like the big mix bags of sugar wrapped hard candy style..like those tootsie rolls etc.. load with sugar to rot your teeth & body.
Happy Halloween =)