✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Friday, October 21, 2011

Today's Workout !

dumbbells                                
Today's workout!
4.5 mile run ~ hill run !  Lots of dogs out this evening =( as I ran at a time I normal don't because dogs seem to be out at this time more than usual. 5:00 pm. I normally run earlier or after dark and there's usually no loose dogs out. It makes it hard to keep a pace when you have to fend off dogs..lol  I had to change my route around which cut about a 1/2 mile off it. It was a good strong run with my favorite long, steep hills ~
152 walking lunges ~ 2 extra "just in case" lunges =) my okole will thank me for these.. Lunges are the best for keep a fit, perky bum! 
4-lb hula hoop ~ abs 15 min.~









Bugs Bunny Eating Carrot Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif 
Today's diet!
1 protein smoothie (strawberry, mango, papaya) 1scp.protein, 1scp.creatine ~
2 black bean burritos, 24oz water ~
1cup green tea 

No comments: