✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Today's Workout !

dumbbells                                                 
Today's workout!
It is double up day today ~ I missed my weight workout yesterday, as I had to help my son pickup his first truck. We were making a good memory so we decide to do our weight workout today! So I am going to do a 3 mile interval run with hills & then come back to do my chest & triceps workout with my son =)
  1. Lying dumbbell press
  2. Seated dumbbell tri
  3. Flat flyes 
  4. Tricep kickbacks 
  5. Lying chest pullovers
  6. Dips
4x sets all six exercises as a superset ~2 min rest between six superset!
Abs ~ 105 situps w/10-lb medicine ball.. throw & catch at the top of each situp rep ~ Did 5 extra "just because"  =)
Okole ~ Bench Step ups w/12-lb dumbbells ~ 3x  100 step ups
http://www.phuket.com/budget/worldclass-drives/images/steep.gifEat my dust steep hill..  
Pink Laughing 
Bugs Bunny Eating Carrot Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif 
Today's diet!
1 smoothie (papaya, banana, strawberry) 1scp.protein 1scp.creatine 1tbsp.flax seed oil ~ 
1cup green tea ~
1 can water pked tuna w/tsp.mayo, chopped celery ~ 16oz water ~
1 apple w/tbsp peanut butter ~
1 chicken breast (no skin), 1 cup string beans, 16oz water ~

No comments: