✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Monday, October 17, 2011

Today's Workout !

dumbbells                            
Today's workout!
Boxing (Small Animated Bodyshot)Kealakehe School Parkway long run day
5~miles this evening. I did cut it two miles short as I was not feeling as strong & could feel that my body needed a rest from pounding the pavement.. I have learned to know when I need to let up on my body and rest and when I am just being a big baby and lazy.. Which I very rare I ever let myself get away with being a big lazy baby when it comes to working out. If I am going to do it, I will do it to the bitter end & finish it!  So I did a good strong 5 miles tonight!









Bugs Bunny Eating Carrot Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif
Today's diet!
1 large protein smoothie ~
1 cup green tea  16oz water
Not feeling too well today, and couldn't eat too much so my diet was very little today =(
1 cup green tea ~ bed time!
heart

No comments: