✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Today's Workout !


dumbbells
Today's workout!
3 mile sprint run ~ 2 hills included ~ Completed in (25.19 min) ~
102 walking lunges ~ 2 extra is "just in case"  I have always done that, just in case for some reason I missed count or I feel like torturing myself for 1 or more reps! In this case my thighs & hamstrings were pretty burn up from my sprint run, and I went right into the walking lunges. I did one rep extra on each leg to be sure I got the total 100 ~ 50 reps on each leg.
Laughing


Bugs Bunny Eating Carrot Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif 
Today diet!
My free day today ~ So guess what I am not telling...lol
giggling smiley giggle smilie laughing rire lachen kichern animated gif emotion sourireJust kidding..  

4- scrambled eggs ~ 1cup green tea
1 foot long subway blt sandwich (Hollowed out both sides bread) w/avocado (NO mayo)  My favorite!
diet pepsi 
frozen yogurt ~ my treat!  Coffee/Coconut  Mmmmmm yummy


                                                                                                                 

No comments: