✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Daily Fit Tip! No "Body" is Perfect !!!

http://www.smartbodyz.com/Lady-Abdoman.jpgDon’t get me wrong – doing things to the best of your ability is a good rule of thumb. But some people take this motto to an unhealthy extreme. Seeking perfection is not only unrealistic, but it’s also a huge burden to carry. Perfectionists may start out with the best of intentions – wanting to better themselves or their situation – but they end up becoming control freaks. When something minor goes wrong, they feel like it’s the end of the world. This creates an obscene amount of stress that’s enough to drive anyone batty!
 http://image1.masterfile.com/em_t/00/47/72/700-00477245t.jpgIf you fall into the trap of perfectionism, especially when it comes to your body, you need to learn to accept your imperfections. Maybe you compare yourself to glossy photos of supermodels. Guess what? They’re NOT perfect either. Away from the pages of magazines, they have imperfections, problem areas and bad hair days just like everyone else. So, remember: Nobody’s perfect… and that’s the beauty of it.
http://image1.masterfile.com/em_t/01/07/33/700-01073346t.jpg The imperfections in each of us is what makes each one of us unique and different. It's what makes us human and "Real" So work with what the lord gave you and be the "Best" healthy, fit you, that you can possibly be! I learned early on into my fitness career lifestyle to make myself the best I can be. I never looked at others and wished I was something different then I was, or wish I had what someone else had. It does you no good and hurts your own self worth. Make yourself the "Best" you!


Make yourself "Epic"



No comments: