✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Which Coffee Drink is the Healthiest ??

Most Americans rely on a morning pick-me-up to get their day going. While coffee itself isn't bad for you, many of the popular drinks these days are loaded with immune-suppressing sugar. But you can make a simple swap that’ll give you a good caffeine buzz without all the unnecessary sugar.
Ditch the Starbucks Frappuccino, in which has 47 grams of sugar – that's 32 more grams of sugar than I recommend all day. Instead of that energy-crashing, belly-fat promoting sugar drink, try a black coffee with cream and a packet of Stevia. And to stay hydrated, have a glass of water for every cup of joe you drink.
My family is in the coffee business and we have our own brand of Pure Kona Coffee. Kona coffee is one of the best tasting coffee's in the world. So if you love your coffee fix then instead of a sugar filled Starbucks coffee or Frappuccino you could opt for a speciality coffee like Pure Kona Coffee or a tasty flavored coffee. Have it plain black, add some cream and Stevia/sweetner and it can be a real treat without feeding your body all of that sugar that a lot of the special coffees we are drinking out there. Allowing our bodies get used to having that sugar on a regular basis can reap havoc on your body! 
Why would you want to set yourself backwards? You can treat yourself once in awhile with a special coffee drink, but allowing yourself , your body to have it on a daily basis is just plan taking many steps backward in obtaining the healthy, fit body you're striving for everyday! Don't take steps backwards...Take all of your steps forward and you'll have that healthy, fit, and sexy body!

2 comments:

conelytompson said...

Actuallly prefer my coffee black or over ice..But when on diets, need to look at things like coffee condiments. they can add up

Unknown said...

Hi,

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. I will keep visiting this blog very often. I am waiting for your upcoming blog. Thank’s for sharing this type of information.

Have a nice day...!!

Ganoderma Coffee