✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Sweet Stormy✿ "So hard to say...Goodbye" ❤

I'm spending the last weekend with my sweet baby "Stormy" she is very ill. I found out Saturday that she had a kidney disease that is irreversible and she will die. I was able to take her home and share these last precious days with her. She's in no pain, but extremely ill and needs me to care for her. I wasn't ready to let her go and wanted the weekend to say goodbye and show her just how much I love her. 

This is one time that my training is pushed to the wayside. Stormy goes running with me and my other dog and it will never be the same running cross country and my hills without her! I am just giving her as much love as I can these last days to carry with her when I have to soon say goodbye Alohato my beloved Stormy and send her to heaven...Stormy is a part of me and my heart is completely broken and empty without her..
Photobucket 

No comments: