✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Monday, January 9, 2012

" Time to Say Goodbye" ❤ I Love you "Stormy" ❤

My heart is breaking as I will have to let my sweet, pretty girl Stormy go! I can hold on and let her die naturally in her own time, or let the vet put her down today as suggest I do when I took her home on Saturday. I wanted to have weekend to take care of her and give her lots of love to carry with her on her journey when she will have to leave me and I will have to let her go...

I was hoping for a miracle to happen and torn weather to let her try to fight or go in her own time. I was told Saturday that she is very ill and the Kidney disease will take her soon! She's not in pain now, but it can get uncomfortable for her and I don't want her to feel any pain or discomfort. So I have to make the right choice for my sweet loveStormy today! 

1 comment:

Tina said...

Reading this broke my heart :( I am so sorry your pooch is going through this and I'm sorry you have to go through it too. I know the pain of having an ill pet so you're both in my thoughts xx