✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today's Workout! ✿

 
Today's workout!                                                                                                                  
40-min on Elliptical Trainer ~ 8.46 miles 7.86 cals.burned!
20-min 4lb hula hoop ~ Ab cardio 


I was only able to do my cadio during this sad time with my dog dying..I will be back in a day hitting my training with a "Vengeance" I will take out my sadness and grief out on working my body harder than ever and make my training "Hard Core" as I know it will be great therapy for both myself and my son during this sad time of loss. Nothing will Stop me!

I have had to miss some of my workouts this past week due to my dog "Stormy" being ill with a Kidney Disease. I only had 5 days left to spend with her when I found out Saturday that she will not recover from this illness with her Kidney's failing. So this was the time I put my training on the side to spend all my time and final days that my sweet girl had left on this earth.

It will be extremely hard to run my X-country hill run with out her beside me and my other dog Sammy. Running will be so hard for both Sammy and I without Stormy along side of us. I will be digging deep for a lot of strength to keep going and continue with my training this week. I have my son to train with in the weight room and my other dog to take on my X-country hill runs..They both need me and I will move forward and keep and carry Stormy with me in my                                                       

No comments: