✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Tuesday, January 17, 2012


Today's workout!   
4.5 mile X~country hill run ~ Ran at 12 noon in the Hot Blazing Hawaiian sun..For some reason it didn't effect me in a difficult way! I ran strong a fast w/my girl Sammy by my side. Missing my other girl Stormy it was hard to not see her running along side of me w/Sammy.  I know she's with me in spirit and even may gave me the strength to run those 4.5 miles in the hot sun.  
110 walking hill lunges ~
30 min KettleBell upper body weight/cardio workout

2 comments:

Swásthya Yôga said...

IT'S REALLY WONDERFUL BLOG ALSO " I LIKE IT "

THANKS FOR SHARING A GOOD INFO

✿islangurl said...

Mahalo 4 checking out my blog Swasthya =) Such a wonderful complement! Hope u keep following & checking in.. Sharing helps all of us grow and become more heathly & fit4Life.

Debra