✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Friday, January 13, 2012

Daily Fit Tip! ✿ " Need Motivation...Get Naked"

Scales  Get off the scale and get your nude booty in front of the mirror. It may not be your favorite household item, but the mirror is truly your best ally when it comes to noticing your weight-loss progress. Unfortunately, it’s difficult for many women to wean themselves off of the bathroom scale because it gives them what seems like "direct" feedback. But consider this: The scale does not differentiate between your body’s lean mass and fat mass. So, if you’ve been working out for two weeks and the number on the scale has gone up, don’t freak out. You’ve most likely gained muscle mass as you’ve lost fat mass, and you may even be retaining water, all of which add to that higher number.
Instead of going to the scale for feedback, take a good long look in the mirror. As your body composition changes from fat into lean tissue, you will notice visual improvements in muscle definition and body shape. And that’s the best kind of motivation for continuing with your fitness program.

Sparkle Mirror   My sweet late husband was always saying...A woman can always look good in clothes or hide flaws in her jeans, but the true test is get her in a "Bikini" and see what's really happening? I would laugh...but I knew he was right! He was bias when it came to me and of course my biggest fan. He would tell his friends he married me because I looked good in a bikini...LOL  I was taught early on by not only my late husband but my brother to use the mirror as my visual scale instead of using the traditional weight scale. If you are naked, in a bikini or bra and panties... you can really visually see your body in the mirror and see exactly whats happening good or bad with your body.

Animated Animals, Animated Gifs, Keefers
Scales are good, but not on a daily or even weekly basis. Use maybe once a month to get your true weight. Use the naked in the mirror technique weekly to get where the "Real" truth lies or doesn't lie! 

No comments: