✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Diet or Exercise.... Which One's More Important?


The Truth about six pack abs - http://6packabsworkouts.blogspot.com  Fitness is important, but remember to pay attention to your diet too. What you eat is 80% percent of your health, so try to eat no more than 15 grams of sugar and 6 servings of carbs a day.

Why? Some researchers now say that diet – not exercise – is the key to losing weight. A Loyola University Health System study compared African American women in Chicago with women in rural Nigeria, and found that the Windy City women weighed an average of 184 pounds – 57 pounds more than their Nigerian counterparts. The researchers had predicted that the thinner Nigerian women burned more calories because they were more physically active, but they were wrong! They found that the two groups actually burn the same amount of calories a day, suggesting that their physical activity levels are equal.



http://www.weight-lifting-complete.com/image-files/woman3.jpg
So why are Nigerian women slimmer? Because Nigerian women eat foods high in fiber and carbs and low in fat and animal protein. In contrast, almost 50% of a Chicago woman’s diet is comprised of fat. Deep dish pizza may taste great, but it wreaks havoc on your waistline. So ditch the fatty, processed foods – it’s critical to your weight-loss goals.



10 way to Choose Healthy Food  In my experience when preparing for competition or a photo shoot I would start with my diet. I would clean it up further to shed more fat to bring out my hard earned muscle. In doing this I never wanted to loose size and wouldn't add my cardio training in to my routine in my first 4 weeks of dieting. Depending on the length of time I had I would hold off doing cardio work in the first weeks and only concentrate on pumping the iron heavy and hard and stick to my strict diet. Being small this helped me shape my body, loose fat around my muscle and not loose any size or too much weight. I could see the change in my body within the first weeks and without losing any weight I was able to change my body and bring out the definition I needed with just changing my diet. This was done without any cardio work added.
Again depending on the length of time I had I would add my cardio work in my daily routine the last month 4-5 weeks prior to competition or and photo shoot. I would then loose what weight I needed to bring my body to the next level it need to be for competing. In doing it this way I was able to loose a minimal amount of weight keeping my size and also cutting and ripping my body up to show all that hard earned muscle I had underneath that layer of fat we all have covering our beautiful muscles. I started with my diet and believe that is the key and the biggest change that needs to be made before trying to kill yourself with cardio training.
If you keep your diet clean and maintain a healthy year round eating habits you'll never be to far away from that body you want. Keeping yourself within 10-12 pounds of your perfect ideal weight is a good measure to have. That way you'll never be that far away from uncovering the beauty that lies beneath. Being closer to your ideal goal weight is also a plus if your wanting to step up your game for a competition, photo shoot or just to being able to wear that Sexy bikini or swim trucks to the beach. It can be easily obtained it you do the work on a daily, regular routine throughout  the year. This is called a healthy Fit4Life life style choice..  
Healthy_Food_Selection
It's all up to you and your choice to make? Make the healthy choice and be the best version of yourself that you can be.. I promise you will never go back once you've had a taste of the having the body you want and the body you can be proud of.. Feeling good inside as well as outside is the "Best" feeling you can allow yourself to experience. Don't let another day, week, month or this year pass without trying to be Fit4Life !!!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjSI-bgGrgveDCfrTUwgKQyvPiGjH1kMKKQ_YLavEsLxJpVY591letDN35zWLxS1YtvfyF9nMXuzgZ5D57f3uYhu5lNET3I57jkBExi2QAAcW54Dtnkaer6LJwV8IHjlbwE-NokQOn846Y/s320/cover1b1.jpg          ✿*¨*•.✿

1 comment:

superhumanradio said...

I have come to know a brief information on weight loss diet. Best wishes for you. Keep posting about this useful topics.