✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Friday, June 15, 2012

Top #30 Greatest Ways 2 Burn Belly Fat ~ #10 "Don't Exercsie Too Much"

Top #30 Greatest Ways To Lose Belly Fat...

#10 Don't exercise too much!         Do not exercise too much! More in this case is not better and can and will most definitely hinder your progress, muscle growth if you over train your body.  A lot of people don't release this and when just starting out you may have to learn the hard way. I always thought more exercise was better in my first year of lifting weights and I over trained my body big time. My brother made me rest a whole week without entering our gym to workout. It was tough for me to do because I was so used to training and loved it so much, but when I returned after a week of full rest my body was full, recovered, muscular and ready to hit the weights again. This time I kept the intensity, but kept it to an hour to 45 minuets. Plus I made sure to take my rest days and rest my muscles.

Over training stresses the body and is more common in weight lifting. After about 45 - 60 minuets of weight training cortisol levels dramatically.  Weight sessions should be intense but brief.  To avoid over training you should match your intensity and length or your weight training sessions to your ability to recover. Some people are able to recover faster than others so listen to your body as it doesn't lie. Mesomorphs tend to recover faster from their workouts verses ectomorphs require a much longer recovery time. So it's very important to know your body and know what your body can handle. Just remember you will not get to your goal faster because you workout 3 hours at a time. Being consistent with your workouts, resting when your suppose to and eating clean will get you to your fit goals.

No comments: