✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Top #30 Greatest Ways 2 Lose Belly Fat ~ #18 "Cardio After Weights"

Top #30 Greatest Ways To Lose Belly Fat..

#18 Cardio After Weights 
Do your muscle training first followed by doing your cardio training. Japaneses research shows that doing cardiovascular exercises after resistance training burns significantly more fat that completing cardio first. The same study found that fat burning was the greatest during the first 15 minuets of the cardio workout done after resistance exercise. Some people especially if preparing for competition will totally separate the two doing cardio early morning to burn more fat upon waking up. Then doing their weight training later on in workout #2. This workout #2 may be followed by a shorter cardio session to boost the fat burning right after your resistance training workout. Like everything, everyone is different and so are their daily schedules, so taking this information and incorporate it in to your own workout schedule so it can workout the best for you. Trying different approaches is the best way to see what works best for your own body. I personally have found doing your fat-burning cardio workout more beneficial when done after lifting weights. I have split to two workouts up throughout the day when preparing for competition, but when I'm not I will do my cardio after my weight training and I will do my long, harder runs on a separate days where I am not doing my resistance training. This works for my body and I have tried out several different combinations to see what works best for me and my own body. I do believe without a doubt if you want to burn more belly fat, and fat overall do at least a short 15-20 min cardio session after your resistance training to burn some more fat and uncover that beautiful, fit body just waiting to be free.

No comments: