✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Motivational Note ✿ "Do the Work"

I love this... I do believe you can still keep going even if you puke! My brother always taught me to train to the point of getting sick...Barfing was a good sign of training your body so intensely that you feel like barfing...and a lot of times I do! Especially on leg day and when I run my hills, sprinting intervals for speed/power will take all you got deep inside. It's gets you in the pit of your stomach when you're pushing your body hard. So I think if you puke during your workouts you should keep going."No Excuses" keep working your body hard. If you have that sick feeling don't stop...Embrace it! That sick nausious feeling is a beautiful sign that you're working your Okole (Ass) off! 

No comments: