✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fitness Fun✿ "Weekends"

 
I just thought this pic was too cute.. It reminds me of running on the beach close to the water barefoot. Running on the beach is one of my very favorite and best place to run. I used take my kids to a beautiful Hawaiian beach "Hapuna" early in the morning on the weekends. Running in the early cool morning before any tourists arrive is the best time. Feels so amazing running on the hard, wet sand while the waves wash up over my bare feet. It feels like I could just run forever...and keep on running! After my amazing beach run my body is heated up and ready to be cooled down. The beautiful, cool, blue ocean is right there ready to jump into and go for a nice swim. This makes for a perfect weekend workout. #fitnessfun
Click HERE and follow for more Fitness Gifs 4 U everyday. 

No comments: