✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Friday, May 18, 2012

12 Ways To A Better Diet ~ #1"Set Goals"

1. Set goals - It starts by having clear and realistic goals. Write a list of things you want to change about your diet. Also incorporate goals that you may have regarding your body and plan your diet around those goals. I recommend setting present goals, short term, and long term goals. If you try and do everything all at once you can be overwhelmed and want to quit. Take it one goal at a time if need be, and one day at a time, this isn’t a race. You may also want to write reasons why you want to make a change in your eating habits. You might share your goals with others who will help you meet them. You can put your goals where others can see them “on the fridge, at work” to motivate you to work harder. This will also get others behind you and involved in your new routine. As you achieve your goals, check them off. This will give you a sense of accomplishment and add excitement leading to your next goal. Keep yourself motivated at much as you possible can!  
 

2 comments:

Tornado girl said...

wow very timely post! I have found myself suddenly 10 over my target weight?! I think I'm following the same diet, but clearly I have migrated off track. My husband says I look great, why are you trying to loss weight? I need to find the 30 second answer, and own my goal.

✿islangurl said...

Aloha✿ Tornado girl =)

Mahalo for your reply and feed back. When you get to your goal weight that you're happy and content with just reply that you're working out, eating clean and healthy as a life style, not as a diet or to lose weight. I hope you have migrated back on track and are making great strides to get to your goal weight and incorporating the Fit4Life life style. Try your best to stay consistent and motivated in your quest to be a healthier you.. Check out the other #11 Ways to a better diet..They may help you as well. Good Luck and don't hesitate to ask for help!