✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Inspires me ~

In my post on the "Fitness Blog World" post yesterday 10/4 I 
shared what influenced me in my fitness life.. My brother was that one person who not only influenced me, he changed it all for me, and continues to be there everyday and be a inspiration to me ~ Yesterday he posted this on my face book page...   
"When the small minded ones try to close down your world, you kick them to the wayside and find that they were holding you back from exploring the multitude of options the world has to offer. Say hello to a brand new day !"
LAS VEGAS SignSharing  another inspiration in pic below is my daughter..Brandi as she was at a very special Vegas Muscle Magazine calender shoot with me. Here we are on the streets of busy Vegas, along with Bob Kennedy ~ Owner of Muscle Magazine International & the very photographer who took this picture of me and my daughter. My daughter held the silver sun shield in my photo shoot to make the sun bounce off me..=) Bitter sweet to have your daughter be apart of your photo shoot with you ~ That inspires and motivates me!
Photo taken by..Bob Kennedy of Muscle Magazine International


No comments: