✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Dedication♡ "Never Gonna Be Alone"

Today is Sunday and I think it's very fitting to dedicate this post to my beloved husband who is no longer here on this earth and to our two beautiful children that have been growing up without him these past long years. It never gets easier, only harder when you see all the things that are missed and changed when you loose someone so close to you. All the joys taken away from my children's life's forever because of that one tragic moment when someone took their father's life away from us. 
I love my children and hope they know that their father wanted to be here and share all the things he has missed being gone. I always feel him there in everything I do and in everything my children do. I want them to know to always live their life to the fullest, never settle or give in and live with no regrets. To live like tomorrow will never come and enjoy each day given as a special gift. Most of all to know they were never without their dad or his love and they never will be. They'll never be alone in this world

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you mom

✿islangurl said...

I love u baby girl Xoxo