✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Saturday, March 3, 2012

"Fit ✿ Strong ✿ Beautiful"

In reference to my post on eating disorders this week...I’m not knocking those who want to be skinny…All us women of all ages want that! To be skinny and beautiful, fit into cute clothes and wear a sexy bikini to the beach. It just saddens me to see it done to an extreme of possibly losing ones life in the process and having such devastating side effects that cannot be corrected. I survived my eating disorder that almost killed me at 69 pounds. I totally get wanting to be skinny.. I just found a better, healthier way to be skinny, thin, fit and healthy. My only wish is for today’s women to be smarter about being skinny and do it the healthy fit way. I guarantee you will be amazed at how good your body will look and feel if you go the fit, healthy route. You can get there the same and without putting you beautiful body in harms way in the process. Just reach out and grab a hold of being alive, happy and healthy. Don’t be afraid to ask for help…It’s out there for you, you just need to reach for it and ask. God Bless all of you in your journey & quest for your most perfect body. I hope it is Fit, Strong, healthy and Beautiful! Just remember you are already #Beautiful =)

No comments: