✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Saturday, April 13, 2013

#6 Steps To A SeXy Summer Body ~ Step #2

2. Summer Ready Abs
According to 24hourfitness.com, a recent study conducted at the Biomechanics Lab at San Diego State University has determined the most effective abdominal exercises.13 of the most popular workout routines were looked at to determine which moves are worth the time and effort to get a flat, sculpted tummy. According to these findings, these are the exercises that you should be including in your program:

- Crunches Make them more effective by crunching on your exercise ball.

- Bicycle Maneuver Lie on your back with your legs raised, your knees bent and your hands behind your head. Bring your head forward to one knee, and extend the other leg straight out. Repeat on the other side.

- Captain's Chair This is a piece of equipment at fitness centers that is used to tone abs, butt and hips by pulling your legs up toward your torso.

- Vertical Leg Crunch Lie on your back with your legs at a 90° angle and your arms at your sides. Raise your hips and butt off of the floor, toward the ceiling. Lower back to starting position

plumeria

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the best blog that I have ever seen.Thanks for this.
Cincinnati Dentist

bruice adwards said...

This is a fantastic blog.Thanks for publishing.
see this Vero Beach Dentist

shiry hong said...

I've found some great "dental services in Tucson" and I thought to share it with you so that

you can also get some benefit.....from Tucson dentist

rizwan atta said...

If you wanna enjoy your entire life then it is impossible without proper dental care.So you
may try this Las Vegas Dentist

Unknown said...

I was searching health blogs then suddenly your blog popped up infront of me and I get trapped in its beauty of knowledge.I wanna suggest you Orange County Implant Dentist

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic blog.I am amazed to see this.I was thinking to share a "Burnaby Dentist" for more info about him Click Here!

Unknown said...

I was searching a blog like that for a lot of time.Thanks for ending my search.
You should meet my Dr. Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist