✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Muscles At Rest!

When you LOVE to train it can be hard to take your rest days, but these rest days between grueling, ass kicking workouts is a MUST if you want your muscles to grow and to have that beautiful full look. Muscles need that recover time to be able to repair and re-gain their strength to kick ass another day and or days in a row, depending on each individuals training schedule. What works for me is 3-4 days on to one day off. My rest days land on different days of the week which works for me as I'm up for any-day of the week being a training day. If my strength and energy is high I will go 4 days on and then take a rest day. Sometimes my muscles need a recovery day on the 4th day after three days in a row. I listen to my body as I know when I need the rest and I know I need to recover to let my muscles repair. This is all part of living fit, training hard on a regularly, eating clean and healthy, rest, sleep and muscle recovery time. If one of these important components is missing it will not work, as they all go hand it hand in living fit and healthy.

No comments: