✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Sunday Fit Body "Boot-Camp"

I keep my workout momentum going through the weekend by getting up at 6am on Sunday morning with my son and we do a hardcore boot-camp workout at my brothers workout studio from 7-9am which consists of weighted sled pulls, weighted rope pulls downs, double ring pushups, lots of running stairs with 50lb sand bags, sprinting up-hill backwards with 50lb sandbag, weighted medicine ball workout, kettle bell work, lots of ab work with the weighted medicine balls, walking lunges with 50lb sand bag and more....It's a "KILLA" boot-camp style workout and it completes my workout week and gets me fired up and ready to start my new workout week on Monday! No weekend comfort zone for me! =)
    boot camp photo: Boot Camp Boot-Camp.jpg boot camp photo: Boot Camp boot_camp.gif

No comments: