✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Go Green and Drink Yourself Thin and Healthy

If coffee gives you the caffeine jitters, it’s time you discovered a better morning brew. With less caffeine and more health benefits, green tea is a healthy way to jump-start your day, especially if you’re sensitive to caffeine. Green tea has long been known to posses numerous disease-fighting qualities. Rich in antioxidants, this tea is a lean, green, disease-fighting machine. And disease isn’t the only thing it battles – it fights fat too. Green tea is rich in an antioxidant known as ECGC, which has been proven to boost metabolism and stimulate weight loss. Just swapping your daily cup of coffee with green tea could help you lose more weight. That’s a simple change anyone can make, so ditch that cup ‘o joe and go green instead. Just remember to keep the cream and sugar out of your mug, and you could be drinking to a slimmer, healthier you in less time than it takes to brew a pot of coffee. 
 I try drink a cup or two of green tea everyday, not because I don't like coffee or coffee gives me the jitters but because green tea is so good for you and does have so much health benefits. I do love coffee but only drink on a rare occasion. My family has been in the coffee business for over 25 years in Hawaii and it's very easy for me to get the best coffee ever, but I would prefer to start my mornings with some green goodness for my body. Go green and drink yourself fit and healthy.   ✿

No comments: