✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"Remember Why You Started"

I'm in the process of guiding my daughter and her husband on the diet I follow and converting them to a fit and healthy lifestyle. They both started working out which is hard in their busy work schedules and with two young children, but they know so many do it and it's important to make time for themselves. Right now they're going into week #2 of their diet I set them on and holding strong, but feeling the great sacrifice it takes. I'm so proud of them both for committing and holding to their diet and exercising. I reminded my daughter on Saturday, that when they get weak or feel like quitting, or give in to the little hungry voice in their head saying "it won't work, so why bother" to go to that place they both were at when they decided to take this journey and commit to the process. What made you feel enough was enough and it was time for a change? Remember why you started, and remember that specific feeling you had and how it made u want to change. Remember it, feel it and it will keep you going and remind you "Why you Started" 

Going into week #2 I'm cheering them both on and looking forward to seeing them both continue, succeed and Never GIVE UP!!!

-III---III-

No comments: