✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Monday, August 12, 2013

There's a Beast in Every Woman!

My brother is responsible for putting the barbell in my hands at only a teenager and I instantly fell in love. I was afraid of becoming to big as most women are that aren't yet knowledgable about lifting weights. My brother taught me everything. He gave me books to read and worked closely with me daily for about 5 years before I was brave enough to take my hard earned muscled body to the stage. I trained in my brothers garage gym for  many years before even entering a local gym. My beloved husband, then boyfriend introduced me to the local gym, but I always preferred the solitude with just my brother driving me to lift heavy, build muscle and create a strong, unstoppable body without any outside frills or distractions. Just down and dirty, heavy ass lifting! Mahalo to my trainer & brother for the beautiful gift of handing me the "Barbell" that created the Beast within that changed my life.❤

No comments: