✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Friday, February 12, 2016

"Russian Ab Twists"


Russian Twists with #20lb medicine ball.
I normally will do 5-6x 75-100 twists.

Keep stomach tight and concentrate on twisting fully while moving medicine ball hand to hand, then hitting side to side. You can do without weighted ball and add in later as you get stronger and feel like added the weight. You can start with 5lbs and move up. There's no need to go super heavy. I'm using. #20lb medicine ball, but that's probably the heaviest I will go, as I want the weight for resistance, but aiming to trim down not build up my abs, so keeping the weight lighter is better if that's what you're after and do more reps. Abs is the only muscle group I don't strive to go heavy, yes, I will use weight, but never super heavy as I don't what a blocky built up middle, I strive for strong, lean, muscular.

Full length video posted on my FItness FB page. https://m.facebook.com/islandgurlfitness


No comments: