✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

"Sneek Peek"

Sneak peek of my hard ass work for the past three years when I decided to compete again. I wanted to do this not only for myself, but in honor of me beloved husband who I lost tragically 15 years ago this June 17th. He would of wanted nothing more than for me to continue on, yet losing him as I did caused more pain then I ever expected or felt in my life. He was ALWAYS there for every competition, photo shoot, supported hours of my training and stood proudly next to me, and that meant more than any win or any trophy. I was able to do what I did because he believed in me and loved me.

I love you Kenny and this competition will be in your honor and memory of what an AMAZING man, father and husband you were.  Xox

No comments: