✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Quiet Confidence!

I am so thankful for my big brothers advice when I first started out competing. I was so fearful of the loud, boastful competitors around me and it made me unsure of my own abilities as an athlete and competitive bodybuilder. In training alone with my brother I learned to tune out all that LOUD, Obnoxious noise and just focus on the only one who matter on that stage and in my daily training. Whether I was in a crowded gym or just one on one with my brother training, I learned all that Loud Noise and obnoxious bragging was just that, loud noise and insecurities and there was nothing  to fear! 

My brother taught me to go deep inside and channel my own self worth and strengths to rise above what I feared and what scared me. 

There I found my quiet confidence I never knew I had.

Thank you my dear brother Dana!


No comments: