✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pretty in the Gym??

I've told the women I've trained.. Wear no makeup as it just runs as soon as u sweat and you will be swearing. No jewelry. Jewelry only gets in the way and grabbing a iron bar with rings on could be a little painful. Forget the cutesy clothing. Find workout clothes that mainly let you workout in them and DON'T restrict any of your movements. Cuteness should NOT be the #1 choice when buying workout wear. My workout clothes get dirty, stained and very sweaty so I never buy because their cute. I buy and wear them because it allows me to train hard and workout without any restrictions and I don't care if they get dirty or stained and they are easy to toss after so much sweating in them. Working out is serious business and it really has NO place if you are ONLY wanting to look pretty, fashionable or in it to just look good without putting in the hard core effort.

No comments: