✿islandgurl

✿islandgurl

Thursday, September 19, 2013

"Don't Be A Hater"

Hating seems easier for some people and maybe that's why people do it!? I've been lucky to only get one mean #hater telling me that my muscles are disgusting, and YES he used that very word disgusting on one of my competition pics. I tried not to feel bad about it because it's a common response to muscular women from both men and women. I said my peace, telling him that usually the men who make these types of comments to women can't or don't have muscles of their own and feel less of  a man so to feel better they hate on women with muscles. I've yet to have a female hater so I feel lucky to only have one experience with a Hater thus far. I've seen them on other fitness IG and FB pages I follow and it's just sad. If you can't say something nice or positive just SHUTUP and DON'T follow if you hate so much! Physical Negative comments are just unnecessary and show and spot light your own physical insecurities and weakness. 


No comments: